Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Melissa's Expressive Self Portraits for Sharing

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 17:41:35 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Portraits is one of the top searches on Incredible Art anytime someone shares a good idea, I
like to get it posted. Check out these
Expressive Self Portraits from Melissa Speelman's
This is in the Folder for Sharing - it is NOT linked
up to the site yet. I don't link these up until they
are turned into lesson plans (it is on my to do list -
I can do this one myself, Melissa). If you like
this idea -- just save one image into your portrait
ideas folder as a reminder to yourself. I picked out
three of my favorites to share with you. Be sure to
click the display link, too.

Thanks Melissa for sharing! I have had a couple
compliment your spinners lesson idea. If you see this,
Art Education list wants to know how long the spinners
took (reply off list I gave them
an answer already that should help.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department