Re: Warning do not open email from JDecker@lcusd.net

---------

From: martha (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 13:56:01 PDT

Viruses are such a pain. Our computer labs are constantly being contaminated
with new viruses. Last year I was personally blamed for viruses because I
let my students search the internet for research. LOL, I am not in that lab,
yet and it is overrun with viruses. So, I guess it's not my fault after all.
Some of these are terribly hard to destroy. The blame game is
counterproductive. It is so easy to get infected if you do not have the
latest anti-virus software and receive constant updates.
So, let's be careful out there, LOL.
Martha

---