Mail Art Calls - request for help

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 11:53:17 PDT

I'm asking for support of my sixth grade classes. :) Here is a short article
that is running in our regional newsletter about it. Please consider
participating. Have fun participating or offer extra credit! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Jancy

Mail Art Calls!!!!!!!!! Interested in having your students answer a mail art
call? Here is a great opportunity for them to make a connection with an Ohio
school. For information on what mail art is and postal requirements see
http://www.infomuse.net/kristina/courses/605pathfinder/index.shtml and
http://www.usps.com/send/preparemailandpackages/measuringtips.htm.

Sixth grade students are putting out two mail art calls to anyone and everyone.
Create one yourself! Themes are "Wolves" and "Graffiti Style Art". Mail art
can take any form and there are no rules for participants. Mail Art may be sent
any time until January 31st. Any mail art received from a school will receive a
reply back. They will be awaiting your mail art!

Direct all questions to jmcossin@yahoo.com
Send Mail Art to: Jancy Cossin
Walnut Springs Middle School
888 E. Walnut St.