Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Email viruses (this email is safe)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 11:15:53 PDT

To answer your question Lawrence.

The email address was not mine. I am not the only
Jdecker who has an email address. It was obvious to me
when I received it that it was not from me. I knew as
soon as I got it that someone would post to the list
that they got a virus email from me---and sure enough
they did.

I can ask members not to do that -- but others on this
list want you post everytime you get a virus email
that you suspect is from a list member - I just choose
not to. I could have bogged this list down with dozens
a day a while back. So rather than doing what I wish -
do what other list members want and post everytime you
think you get a virus email from me. I will do my best
to ignore them in the future. List members certainly
have a right to offend me. I have my own personal
reasons why this offends me and those reasons are not
for posting to the lists.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department