interesting cd-off topic

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 11:10:39 PDT

RealOne is currently featuring a new Dolly Parton tribute cd. I'm not
really a fan of country music, but Dolly is one heckofa songwriter and the
cd sounds great. I thought it would be nice to play in the classroom.
Artists on the cd include Melissa Etheridge, Sinead O'Connor, and Norah
Jones. Anyway, check it out if interested. I think this will get you
there:
http://music.real.com/r/url/?10625490418610
Leah

---