Mail Art Call Y'All!!!

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 10:56:11 PDT

 I'm asking for support of my sixth grade classes. :) Here is a short article that is running in our regional newsletter about it. Please consider participating. Have fun participating or offer extra credit! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! jancy
Mail Art Calls!!!!!!!!! Interested in having your students answer a mail art call? Here is a great opportunity for them to make a connection with an Ohio school. For information on what mail art is and postal requirements see

http://www.infomuse.net/kristina/courses/605pathfinder/index.shtml and http://www.usps.com/send/preparemailandpackages/measuringtips.htm.

Sixth grade students are putting out two mail art calls

to anyone and everyone. Create one yourself!

Themes are “Wolves” and “Graffiti Style Art”.

Mail art can take any form and there are no rules

for participants. Mail Art may be sent any time

until January 31st. Any mail art received from a school will receive a reply back. They will be awaiting your mail art!

Direct all questions to jmcossin@yahoo.com

Send Mail Art to: Jancy Cossin

Walnut Springs Middle School

888 E. Walnut St.