Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Warning do not open email from

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 08:45:24 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,
Someone is sending out a new virus email with this
following email address:
That is NOT coming from me. The virus is attached to
list post subject lines.
My email address is: and not open ANY email that comes with an
attachment (unless you have requested that specific
attachment). I do not send attachments to the
lists...and will always tell you I am sending an
attachment. The attachments I send are guaranteed to
be virus free.
I just wish these folks who create viruses could find
better use of their time. Sorry to interrupt your
Sunday with this post....but I do want you to be

--- wrote:
> Just received an email with subject of nice
> watercolor site and Norton's flagged it has having a
> virus. You might want to do a scan to see what's up,
> and the rest of you, please don't open!
> Sharon
> ---

Judith Decker