Warning do not open email from JDecker@lcusd.net

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 08:45:24 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

Someone is sending out a new virus email with this
following email address: JDecker@lcusd.net
That is NOT coming from me. The virus is attached to
list post subject lines.
My email address is: Jdecker@woh.rr.com and
judydeckeriad@woh.rr.com
BUT...do not open ANY email that comes with an
attachment (unless you have requested that specific
attachment). I do not send attachments to the
lists...and will always tell you I am sending an
attachment. The attachments I send are guaranteed to
be virus free.

I just wish these folks who create viruses could find
better use of their time. Sorry to interrupt your
Sunday with this post....but I do want you to be
careful.

Judith

--- sharon@art-rageous.net wrote:
> Just received an email with subject of nice
> watercolor site and Norton's flagged it has having a
> virus. You might want to do a scan to see what's up,
> and the rest of you, please don't open!
>
> Sharon
> sharon@art-rageous.net
> www.art-rageous.net/OnlineStores.html