Scrap glass firing

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 07:39:51 PDT

Scrap glass firing, I have never tried this. I have a lot of
scrap glass from stain glass projects I do. Can this be fired
in the same Kiln you do your clay firing (at different times).
If so, what cone do you use, how long do you fire, Any
information is appreciative, I have never done this and would
like to try, maybe some projects you have done using scrap glass.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)