Re: On Double Posts

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 21:49:37 PDT

i think it is just the cyber realm that is hiccuping in general..about every fourth or fifth post was doubling for me..now it seems to have calmed down..soooooooo...we can just blame it on the full moon that jsut passed*chuckles*
besides...perhaps the ones that were doubled truly *were* meant to be read twice :)
wishing all here a peaceful playful rest of the weekend
~Samantha

--- "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:
On Double PostsAbout every third Getty e-mail is a double post for me - no other e-mails are doubled. Strange.
~Michal
  I have been told that some servers echo emails. Not all will be the same and there really is nothing that can be done about it.
  Being in Australia I find this is really noticeable when the Internet connection is slower than usual. I think that's why sometimes we get double (and sometimes multiple) emails.
   Just part of life on the net :)