Re: On Double Posts

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 20:18:01 PDT

On Double PostsAbout every third Getty e-mail is a double post for me - no other e-mails are doubled. Strange.
~Michal
  I have been told that some servers echo emails. Not all will be the same and there really is nothing that can be done about it.
  Being in Australia I find this is really noticeable when the Internet connection is slower than usual. I think that's why sometimes we get double (and sometimes multiple) emails.
   Just part of life on the net :)

---