Re: star mobiles -Sue

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 18:27:44 PDT

yes...please share! If these are what i think they are...i can remember making them with my grandmother out of some kind of waxy paper..she passed on when i was just a wee one..would love to do them with my own grandones :)

--- emb15@cwru.edu wrote:

Sue-
I would really like to know how to make the stars. Please share!
-Ellen