Re: george segal plaster projects

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 13:44:49 PDT

I went to a political party a couple of days ago. I ran into an
old student. We reminisced about how we had plastered her
17 years ago to create a Segal type statue. What memories,
each day we did a new body part and later connected them
together. I even remember Teresa's name after all these
years. Perhaps as I pack things for New Mexico I'll find a
photo of the statue. I encourage anyone with the time and
the right students to try this. It will create a lasting bond.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: