Getty Arts EdNet Talk - join feature

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 13:26:42 PDT

Now is not a good time to try to solve your list mail
problems using my suggestion. The join feature is not
up and running on the site right now. Wait until that
is back on before you try to unsubscribe and
re-subscribe. I already talked to Mary Ann about this
-- but thought I should tell the rest of you, too, who
might be getting double posts.

This is the easiest way to find the subscribe page:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html

The unsubscribe - resubscribe trick has solved a lot
of glitches folks were having -- that is the only
reason I suggested it.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker