Re: On Double Posts

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 12:57:13 PDT

On Double PostsI have been told that some servers echo emails. Not all will be the same and there really is nothing that can be done about it.
Being in Australia I find this is really noticeable when the Internet connection is slower than usual. I think that's why sometimes we get double (and sometimes multiple) emails.
 Just part of life on the net :)

Leila
http://www.artists-in-residence.com/waywardwombat/

My Photo Album---