Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: non messy projects

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 10:23:51 PDT

Linda E,

This brings to mind watercolor marker projects, too.
There are many non-messy project ideas on Incredible
Art Department. I would be happy to direct you to
those lesson ideas. Email me off list if you have
trouble finding them

Here are some that are NOT linked up yet because I
have not have time to write a lesson plan to go with
Robins Singer's shoes drawing with watercolor markers
-- Tracy's shoes (same page) could be done with
colored pencils for little mess.
Also check out Rousseau ideas - most of these could
all be done with markers - colored pencils - crayons:

Picasso marker idea on this page from LeAnn:

There are many more...Ask me if you want them pointed
out (

Lin Altman sent me an image for Op art done with ball
point pens - I'll get that one added soon to share.

--- wrote:
> However, I DO love colored pencils, and they are
> not messy. Drawing
> with pens and pencils and colored pencils is about
> the cleanest thing I
> can think of. It's nice to take breaks from the
> messiest stuff with an
> easy prep/cleanup project in between.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department