Re: non messy projects

---------

From: martha (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 10:03:46 PDT

  It's probably too late for this year, but next year I recommend you buy Portfolio Water-soluble oil pastels.
  A class pack of 300 costs $70.00. These are messy like regular oil pastels, but clean up easily with warm water.
  These smudge easily too from the warmth of your finger. My students love these pastels. It is their favorite medium.
  Martha

---