Re: community photo archive - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 09:15:57 PDT

Thanks Samantha,

I just thought I would post the page where that site
is on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/histlink.htm
 (down in the lower half of the page)

The page was originally done for a lesson for my
students (combining with American History - and
Art/collage with text lesson - using Barbar Kruger)
but I have kept it online. Harold has posted some good
links too over the years.

> http://gimp-savvy.com/PHOTO-ARCHIVE/

Have a great day!

Judith

--- Samantha Wilmoth <phoenixfire@anythingirish.ie>
wrote:
> Hello all...surfing here with my java this morning
> in between laundry and dishes and found this
> wonderful site..some of you probably already have
> it..but i am amazed! It's a community archive of
> photos with a search option in it...
> http://gimp-savvy.com/PHOTO-ARCHIVE/

=====
Judith Decker