Re: One day project list....PARENT PLEŇ SER

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 19:24:26 PDT

The leaves turned out well- I fired the first batch today. I'll go in
tomorrow and see how the firing turned out.. I am still debating
whether to use tempera and gloss medium or glaze. This is second grade.
I only have 6 stilts for the kiln, and a hundred leaves. They're not
great at keeping glaze off the bottoms .This last shipment of clay was
very very wet. Like wet mixed cement. I tried to mix it with some of my
dryer clay, but that presents problems. The first class had the clay
from last year, which was just about right.
Betsy

Bruthrobson@aol.com wrote:

> How did your clay leaves turn out?

---