RE: On Double Posts -Wonderful Renee!

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 19:07:45 PDT

> P.S. to Lawrence -- Yes I did get your message to me
> -- this is my response to you. It is a good thing you
> didn't post that to the list. I wouldn't advise doing
> it now. Lawrence - What all did you do to help save
> Getty ArtsEdnet Talk? Don't answer to the list or to
> me - just think about it.

Nice tactic, Judy. You get your speak in and then tell me not to respond?
And, is it just me or does it sound like you're threatening me now?

I'm sorry that it seems you've forgotten about all the support I gave you
offlist some years ago when you were having problems at your school.

My response to you was for you and I am ok with leaving it that way.
And I won't post it to the list. You can if you wish.

Rather, I'll post what you sent me off list, which, in my only comment to this
list, I thought was awfully rude in its tone and language. What? Just because
I disagreed with you about Getty's server possibly having the hiccoughs? I was
willing to leave this offlist, but you have chosen to make it an issue on list.
That's your choice.

"Well...Lawrence -- not ALL of us are getting double
posts. I have received NONE since that one I got when
the server was down for a while...so DO not email
Getty. Do not jeopardize us all losing ArtsEdNet by
emailing them with your complaints...
I hope I have made MY point."

---