chasing shadows

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 18:14:25 PDT

Rick
thank you for sharing this!!! I can see using this in my classroom as a writing prompt for a lesson on adding details to liven up writing. Kidlets could create the picture first,then write a story about how the nondescript shadow, is at first thought to be one thing,then turns into something totally different once the details of the shadow come into view.Or a science activity to help reinforce observation skills...orrrrrrrrrrrrr....*mind meandering here now*
thank you soooooooooo much!!
~Samantha

---