RE: On Double Posts -Wonderful Renee!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 17:19:44 PDT

And maybe some folks are getting only certain messages
twice because it is one they are supposed to read?

I always told folks who emailed me that they were
having problems with their Getty list mail (and I have
received many) to READ it and maybe their problems
would go away (smile). Well... at least it got them to
quit emailing me about their list mail problems (I can
be naughty). Anyways...thanks to whom ever posted that
some of the double posts today were not double at all
-- but rather the same person posting a different
message using the same subject heading ("Duh"). I
still find myself opening every Getty post... I just
hate to miss something good. Someday, I'll learn to
manage my time better and not be so curious (and my
apologies to Sara Grow for this "noise" to the list...
but Renee just made me chuckle - her answer was just
too good! Sara - I know very well what you meant by
"noise" -- but your request if you are reading was not
noise - it was a good one)

Enjoy your weekend!

Judith

P.S. to Lawrence -- Yes I did get your message to me
-- this is my response to you. It is a good thing you
didn't post that to the list. I wouldn't advise doing
it now. Lawrence - What all did you do to help save
Getty ArtsEdnet Talk? Don't answer to the list or to
me - just think about it.

--- Renee.Berg@k12.sd.us wrote:
> Maybe the server knows we are teachers. After all,
> How Many times do we give the same instructions to
> our students till the information finally sinks in ?
> Smile.
> Bergie

=====
Judith Decker