Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Last post

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 15:28:57 PDT

I am not getting double posts - but I did just get two from Lawrence Parker
with the same subject - different content.

I don't know if it was your last post or not - what was it supposed to be?

The two 'first lines' were -

"I'm inclined to disagree, Judy."
"Two things that list members should double (no pun intended) check on,