RE: On Double Posts

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 14:19:31 PDT

I'm inclined to disagree, Judy. I got a couple of these today as well, but I
grant that they are only some, not all, of the posts. But if pressed to
theorize whether or not it was Getty's ONE server glitching versus several of
our DIFFERENT servers glitching simultaneously and in the same manner, my money
is on Getty's server. I don't remember getting any before today.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---