On Double Posts

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 14:09:30 PDT

Please folks - do not email Getty with this concern. I
has to be a server glitch on your end. I only got one
double post so I know we are all not getting them. The
one I got twice was when Getty was down for a bit. The
list member probably sent it twice since it didn't go
through the first time.

If you are receiving double posts all the time - try
unsubscribing your email address -- then resubscribe.
That seems to work to clear up a number of problems.

If Getty gets requests that they have no control over,
we may lose ArtsEdNet Talk. If you are having any
trouble with your mail - regardless of what it is try
the unsubscribe - resubscribe trick first --then email
the list to see if anyone has a better solution.

Hope this helps,

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department