Sagebrush in Bloom

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 13:21:01 PDT

On our last trip to Albuquerque (last week) we discovered that
we could easily do the 800+ miles from KC in one day. It was 15
hours going out and 14 hours coming back. We also saw sagebrush
for the first time in bloom. The approaching fall brought bright
yellow blooms to the sagebrush. We had to return to Kansas City
for jury duty so we could not stay for the balloon festival. But,
that's OK because next year they will float over our new home in
Albuquerque. We are painting the trim on our house here and will
put it up for sale next Spring. The triplets soon will have to fly on
Southwest or ride Amtrak to visit Grandma and Poppie.
                                                Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: