Re: One day project list....

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 11:24:11 PDT

    Using drawing or white copy paper, fold the paper in half, open and on
the right facing page do a heavy coat of oil crayon in all kinds of colors.
Overlap edges of colors, too. Refold the paper. Using a sharp pencil and
firm pressure, draw an image (themes of your choice) on the top page. When
you open the page, the drawing will be on the back of the top page in
whatever colors it picked up from the oil crayon layer. My students always
thought it was like magic and they would make several samples. Keep in mind
that left/right oreintation of letters will be reversed. It is a good one
day project!

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

---