Hi, everyone. Our school will be attending a county-wide inservice on October
20. We will be having grade level meetings and I was chosen to be the
facilitator for the elementary art teachers. We were given a list of topics
for discussion and I was hoping to get some of your input so that I may share
them with my group. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Questions or Topics for Discussion:
1. Bring "Best Practice" lesson plans or activities to share.
2. What effective materials/strategies have you used in preparation for state
3. How do you differentiate your instruction for more and less capable
4. How do you incorporate Reading and Writing into your classroom?
5. What are some "blocks" that hamper teaching and learning, and how can you
6. Share either a classroom management or time management tip.
7. How are you using the Academic Content Standards, Benchmarks, and Grade
Level Indicators in your classroom?