Cut-paper portraits - Digital Scratchborad - Rock Art -Back on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 18:48:58 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

I am no longer forwarding these lessons...Incredible
Art Department came back online...All I will say is
the error message I got had me "spooked" I had never
seen one like that. Anyways - Here are the lessons:

Brenda Robson's Cut Paper Portraits:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/brenda-portrait.htm

Jeannie Sandoval's Digital Scratchboard:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/jen-portrait.htm

Samantha Wilmoth's Rockin' Chalk -Petroglyph Lesson
(this one has social studies and science integration):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Samantha-rock.htm

I have included all sorts of links on this one for
Rock Art - Cave Art and even some Plains Indians art
sent to me by Sara Wren. (more Plains links to come.

Sorry for the multiple posts on these lessons... I
anticipated a longer down time this time.

Sorry I did not reply to some of your offlist
requests. My Mailwasher acted up and didn't download
the requests so I didn't have your message to reply
to. Brenda's lesson was as popular as I thought it
would be.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department