Re: how do you keep your cart safe?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 17:59:01 PDT

My cart had doors and I locked it up. Have you asked your administrator about the possiblity of locking it up somewhere? Or at least having a locking storage cabinet? It is tough enough on a cart without sticky fingers! :-)
~Michal

  I am an art cart teacher. My cart gets left in the hallway upstairs. I have noticed many things taken off the cart. How do you deal with this?

---