Samantha's Rock Art Lesson plan - will forward

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 08:19:51 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

Something has happened -- the plan I put online with
Samantha's Rockin' Chalk and many other ideas and
links for Rock Art is not on the server. Sara Wren
(Sara is that your last name now? - I am embarrassed
to ask -- let me know Jdecker@woh.rr.com)sent me some
very good links for Buffalo Hide of the Plains
Indians. This plan looked like a good place to list
those as well, so I added them. If you are interested
in this lesson, I will forward it to you as html
attachment. Sorry for sending you to a broken link.

Folks - no need to send me addtional plans until we
figure out what has gone wrong. In the meantime, I
will get the ideas I have on hand ready to send to you
as html so all who are interested can read them.

PLEASE click my Road Runner address if you want the
lesson plan/ideas/links since I am the only one who is
interestd in forwarding this to you Jdecker@woh.rr.com

There are lots of ideas for you to try!

Judith

=====