RE: Museum resources - On Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 08:54:54 PDT

We've actually just finished using the Eliot Porter resource with 8th
graders. Each student took the finished "series" of photos and created
a David Hockney-ish photomontage with it. Then they got into small
groups to choose the best remaining photos to create a group
photomontage. They really turned out great!