Jon - Pin Hole Photo's

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 07:21:36 PDT

Hi Jon,

I have many links on my photography page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm

That page is still accessible (for now).

If that link doesn't work - try Judy Growchowski's
page:
http://www.greenfield.k12.wi.us/ghs/Art/pinhole_camera_links.htm

I found a very good plan for making one out of an
oatmeal can on line - it is easy to find. Enter
oatmeal pin hole camera in a search in Google - you
will get many. I wonder what you will get by entering
history of pin hole photography - I never tried that
one.

Check out Ed Kirkpatrick's site:
Ed Kirkpatrick Photography
www.edkirkpatrick.com

He sent me this links:
use this link to calculate your
hole diameter http://neon.airtime.co.uk/pinhole/

Here is a awesome site Micke Sacco found:
http://www.papercams.com/gallery/photos.html

Alix posted this link:
http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~mukluk/oat.html

And you might look forward to Pin Hole Photography
day: http://www.pinholeday.org/

Judith

--- Jon Hartman <Jon.Hartman@dc.k12.mn.us> wrote:
> I need to get some help with Pin Hole. In my art
> club they said that
> they would like to do Photography. I thought the
> best way to teach them
> the basics would be through pin hole. I just need
> to get some
> background info and maybe directions.
> Thanks

=====