Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jon - Pin Hole Photo's

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 07:21:36 PDT

Hi Jon,

I have many links on my photography page:

That page is still accessible (for now).

If that link doesn't work - try Judy Growchowski's

I found a very good plan for making one out of an
oatmeal can on line - it is easy to find. Enter
oatmeal pin hole camera in a search in Google - you
will get many. I wonder what you will get by entering
history of pin hole photography - I never tried that

Check out Ed Kirkpatrick's site:
Ed Kirkpatrick Photography

He sent me this links:
use this link to calculate your
hole diameter

Here is a awesome site Micke Sacco found:

Alix posted this link:

And you might look forward to Pin Hole Photography

--- Jon Hartman <> wrote:
> I need to get some help with Pin Hole. In my art
> club they said that
> they would like to do Photography. I thought the
> best way to teach them
> the basics would be through pin hole. I just need
> to get some
> background info and maybe directions.
> Thanks

Judith Decker