Re: humor in music and visual art :)

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 07:19:05 PDT

Dear Michal - as a Washingtonian (where Gary Larson also lives ) have to
correct you - "Life is Hell" is Matt Groening - famous now as the father
of the "Simpsons" but a former resident of our state and a proud Geoduck,
meaning her went to Evergreen State College in Olympia - many many
teachers have "life is hell" on their boards - he says it all.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---