RE: Deadline for applying is beginning of Dec.

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 06:29:31 PDT

Christ What time of year did you go?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christa Wise [mailto:cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 7:16 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Deadline for applying is beginning of Dec.

> Don't hesitate- apply today...we had FOUR art teachers in our group of
>twenty! ---

Let me add another voice to this. Go, go, go! Fulbright will choose 600 to
go. When I went, the odds were better than 1 out of every 4 would get
chosen as only 2200 applied. They easily spent $10,000 on each of us
providing airfare, single rooms at luxury hotels(Downtown Hyatt Regency in
Tokyo), many banquets, pocket cash for meals that were not convered, and a
fabulous three-week adventure.

Christa