Re: Michal's question on teaching Mandalas

---------

From: Kathy Houston (khouston_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 23:00:39 PDT

I was looking at my Teaching Tolerance magazine and had not paid
attention to the front cover and this month it is a Mandela. The
teaching Tolerance magazine is free through the Southern Poverty
Institute and they also have a 2,000 grant which I received for doing a
Tolerance Mural I encourage all to look it up and its free

Jhirunrtx@aol.com wrote:

> I teach Mandalas to my fifth graders and I do mention the Tibetian
> connection, but I don't dwell on it. At I use it mainly as a means to
> teach radial design. janet ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---