Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Brenda Robson's Updated Cut Portrait Lesson

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 19:09:41 PDT

Sorry folks....

Brenda's Lesson is not online right now... If anyone
would like the updated version with tips from many
list members - along with other ideas to use digital
photographs, I would be happy to forward the html file
to anyone who asks. Included is step by step process
on how to do the high contrast photo contributions by
Grace, Jeannie and Kris.

Also ideas on how to use the idea with screen printing
- a recent Getty thread

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department