Re: Deadline for applying is beginning of Dec.

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 05:15:59 PDT

> Don't hesitate- apply today...we had FOUR art teachers in our group of
>twenty! ---

Let me add another voice to this. Go, go, go! Fulbright will choose 600 to
go. When I went, the odds were better than 1 out of every 4 would get
chosen as only 2200 applied. They easily spent $10,000 on each of us
providing airfare, single rooms at luxury hotels(Downtown Hyatt Regency in
Tokyo), many banquets, pocket cash for meals that were not convered, and a
fabulous three-week adventure.

Christa

---