Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

viewer thingy*g*


From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 14:14:21 PDT

I was thinking..short of building a room size camera obscura, remember those etching things you looked into as a kid and you would see the item/person/still life that was in front of you but you would be looking down at the paper,too? What *were* those darn things called??? Was thinking perhaps they might still be around...i could use the mira thingies i use to teach symmetry in math but the images just are not quite the same.