Re: video company??

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 15:27:13 PDT

I think I know the one you are talking about. The thing is you can only
choose from a few videos and most are ones I didn't want. I did order
from them last year, and did get the free paper weaving video. Having
done all kinds of paper weaving, this is not something new- probably why
it was offered free. I figure I can use it for a sub. Some videos I got
- not necessarily from that company were - Leonardo Da Vinci, Lewis and
Clark-Through the eyes of an artist,
Squiggles, dots and lines, and another Mr. Doodle. My kids LOVE Mr.
Doodle.
Betsy