Re: need help- art with lines/geometric shapes

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 05:47:06 PDT

I know this is a little left of centre, but have you seen Norton Juster's book 'The Dot and the Line' (I think that is what it is called - my copy is at school)? A love story between a flighty dot and an upstanding line. Though there are quite sophisticated bits of imagery there is also lots to talk about.

Gina
Melbourne

---