Re: Adobe Photoshop -Scratchboard Self Portraits

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 21:09:27 PDT

Thanks Grace for bringing up Jeannie Sandoval's lesson
plan. I have some bugs to work out in the formatting -
but it is linked up to IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/jen-portrait.htm

It is linked up from Middle School Lessons AND from
Jeannie's own web page on my site (link from Art
Teachers' Web pages). My site is the Resources button
on IAD home page.

Internet resources to come on this lesson - also
larger picture to come.

I copied and pasted your "how to" Grace to put on the
cut paper portrait lesson plan. Hope it helps folks
there too.

Judith

--- Grace Hall <gchall@bogalusahigh.com> wrote:

> Another way to solve the problem would be to use the
> same steps from one of
> Jeannie Sandoval's lessons on IAD, "Digital Self
> Portraits".

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department