Re: photoshop help

---------

From: Christine Sumner - Lyman (Caslcat_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 20:28:47 PDT

you could also try going to image -adjust -posterize. If your pics are shot
w/ a digital camera in the b+wmode it will work nicely. Then you can use
your arrow keys to either increase the number of values in the posterization
or decrease. I have found that "5" works quite well w/ my Studio Art kids.
WE are currently doing this, then gridding them, then doubling them to paint
using monochromatic values, a la Chuck Close.
Christine in Binghamton