Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Museum resources - On Incredible Art Department

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 18:33:36 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Some list members like to keep track on their
bookmarks through Incredible Art Department. I try to
link up all sites posted to the list (other than my
own posts). The photography exhibits may be found on
the US Museums page:
This page is easily accessible through my home page
-by clicking on Art Museums.

> Two on line resources from the Amon Carter Museum.
> One is about Eliot Porter's
> photography and the other about
> Erwin Smith's.
> Pam