Re: Museum resources - On Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 18:33:36 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Some list members like to keep track on their
bookmarks through Incredible Art Department. I try to
link up all sites posted to the list (other than my
own posts). The photography exhibits may be found on
the US Museums page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm
This page is easily accessible through my home page
-by clicking on Art Museums.

http://www.cartermuseum.org/edu_guides/porter/index.htm
http://www.cartermuseum.org/edu_guides/smith/index.htm

> Pam