Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Peter Reynolds-author of "The Dot," Jaune Quick-To-See Smith and Rembrandt

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 19:12:07 PDT

Peter Reynolds is a great guy. I met him while doing my master's- he was the friend of one of my teachers. Check out his story, "The North Star". It is online as well as in print.
I bought a copy when my son graduated from 8th grade and he autographed it and drew a great little picture inside the cover.
It would be a great story to use for an elementary classroom theme.