Re: Here's a free trip to Japan!!!

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 16:18:24 PDT

ohhhhhhhhhh yes!! i sent away for the materials,but then saw the disclaimer that there is a *lot* of walking and climbing involved. Right now i am ambling around on a cane (two bum knees dontcha know) but once my knees are hopefully fixed,I most assuredly will apply. So any who might consider this...it is a wonderful opportunity!!! Fulbright is an organization that has been around for a long time now...so apply please!!
~Samantha

--- ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 10/06/2003 8:38:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,