video company??

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 16:19:15 PDT

Hi all,
I have some $ and would like to order some videos for my class. I am
interested in Colonial Art but not sure what to get. I can't find my
video catalog. It's from a place that sells video like buy 3 get one
free. I can't remember the name of the company. Anyone familiar with any
video companies out that that deals specifically with art videos??
Thanks,

Le Ann Escoffre