You've been invited to an album at Sony's ImageStation!

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 13:33:07 PDT

You've been invited my album at Sony's ImageStation! It's called "Artsednet sharing examples". I have some digital pictures of a few of the projects people asked me to share. I have the Simon Sez bears, the Monet Gardens, and a Van Gogh sunflower multimedia project there.
Enjoy

Click on the link below to see the ImageStation Album.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288921215&code=6740719&mode=invite

If the above text isn't clickable, just cut and paste it into the address
bar of your browser (see the instructions at the bottom of this message).

Thanks for using ImageStation!

Stay in touch. Save time. Protect your memories.
Visit http://www.imagestation.com.

online photo albums and greeting cards.

This message was sent to you by Cathy Gaul.

Need Some Help? Please See Below:

If your E-mail program does not recognize the above Web address as an active
link, you can copy and paste the Web address into your Web browser.

Here's how (very easy):
1. Use your mouse to highlight the ENTIRE Web address above
2. Select the EDIT menu and choose COPY
3. Go to your Web browser and CLICK inside the window where
   you normally type a Web address to visit
4. Select the EDIT menu and choose PASTE
5. Now hit ENTER on your keyboard to take you to the Web address

If you would like further assistance please email us at support@imagestation.com

---