RE: silk screening

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 11:16:47 PDT

New product alert:
Scratch-A-Print by Scratch-Art
"Screen-Stencils for easy printmaking"
"The screen-stencil is a special coated tissue that can be prepared by just
pressing into with a pen or pencil...which automatically opens up the lines
and areas pressed... Water-based paint is then appliednover the surface using
a foam roller..."

I ordered these for this year- haven't tried them yet. Anyone tried?

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Judy Decker <judydeckeriad@yahoo.com> =====

>I had great success getting multiple prints from wax
>paper stencils and acetate stencils.

---