Re: partial digest? Catharine and all Digest users

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 07:46:18 PDT

This is a Lyris glitch that goes on from time to time.
There is nothing that can be done about it...Please
don't ask Getty about it or you may lose the digest
for everyone...

What I would do is open a free email account on
something like Yahoo (like I did). When the digest
gets cut off - just go into your Yahoo account and
read the threads you want to read...and go delete -
delete - delete to the ones you do not want to read.
If your digest was complete - then just click the
delete box on all posts and empty the trash bin....You
might also find this a way to save individual posts
though that had info you need. I remember when I was a
digest user - I was doing a lot of copying and pasting
so I had individual messages.

I have found Yahoo to be an easy way for me to manage
my Getty mail. I already have many folders set up for
various topics. Once my Yahoo mailbox gets close to
being full, I will send those posts to my Inbox on my
hard drive and start over again saving.

Judith Decker

P.S. One draw back of Yahoo though - I do not like the
way the spell check works (slows me down way too much)
-- so as you can see I skip that -- you just have to
put up with typos.

--- Catharine Ho <catharineho@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello one and all, occasionally I have been getting
> the digest starting at
> posting #61. Is anyone having a similiar problem?
any advice is greatly appreciated.
> Catharine in hong kong

=====
Judith Decker