partial digest? anyone with similiar problems - Woody?

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 07:33:31 PDT

Hello one and all, occasionally I have been getting the digest starting at
posting #61. Is anyone having a similiar problem? I always feel like I sat
down to the end of the movie and missed the beginning. I really love reading
all of your posts and appreciate this connection to other art teachers of
the world. any advice is greatly appreciated. Catharine in hong kong

Linguaphone : Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/30476.asp

---